Gamewright prides itself on making "games for the infinitely imaginative" and the creativity continues as it is releasing 10 new games for the new decade:
* Dungeon Drop (Instant Dungeon... Infinite Possibilities). It's time to drop into the dungeon. Venture into an ever-shifting labyrinth teeming with untold treasure. Colorful cubes represent gold, gems, goblins, and more. Raid the rooms that best suit your hero's quest, but stay alert--the dungeon changes with every drop. Grab the most loot and become the Dungeon Drop Master. [Players: 1 -4. Ages: 8+. Time: 20 minutes.]
* Shifting Stones (A Game of Tiles & Tactics). Leave no stone unturned. Nine mystical tiles lie before you in a grid of rocky ruins. Rearrange the tiles to match one or more of the patterns in your hand. The catch is that you must sacrifice a card every time you swap or flip a tile. Carve out the most points and your victory is set in stone. [Players: 1-5. Ages: 8+. Time: 20 minutes.]
* Metro X (The Rail and Write Game). X marks the stops. Flip a card, choose a subway line, and cross off the given number of stops on your map. Earn bonuses for making transfers, but lose points for incomplete tracks. Everyone plays at the same time, so there's never a dull moment as you race to complete routes. Get the highest score and become an underground sensation. [Players: 1 -6. Ages: 8+. Time: 20 minutes.]
* Dragonrealm (A Game of Goblins and Gold). Dare to venture beyond Dragonwood. Collect sets of adventurer cards in order to roll dice, which you will use to explore the mystical lands of Dragonrealm. Sneak into the Witch's Cabin, search the Ogre's Tree-house, or storm the Isle of Dragons. Place the majority of adventurers on a location to claim its treasure, but beware of meddling goblins, who pop up to snatch the spoils. Gather the most gold and become ruler of the realm. [Players: 2-4. Ages: 10+. Time: 30 minutes.]
* Qwixx Card Game (A Fast Family Card Game). The best-selling family dice game returns with a wild new deal. Play your hand to cross off numbers in a row. The more cards you can play, the more numbers you cross off. With no downtime between turns, you'll have a chance to gain from every flip of the cards. Score the most points and become a Qwixx Card Game ace. [Players: 2-5. Ages: 8+. Time: 15 minutes.]
* Hi Lo Flip (A Game of Highs & Lows). Fortunes will flip in this wild game of...