IQVIA has launched two new capabilities to support clinical teams more easily and quickly share cross-trial training materials and safety notifications. These features were co- designed, tested, and are now in use by two of the top-five pharmaceutical companies.
IQVIA Technologies' cross-trial functionality helps simplify the work of study teams by allowing sponsors and contract research organizations to push training materials and safety notifications to sites across multiple studies, geographic locations, and site roles in just a few clicks. Both systems are administered through a streamlined dashboard that allows users to easily push and track trainings and safety notifications. These upgrades reduce site workload by ensuring the required clinical trainings and safety notifications are distributed and tracked across all trials, removing redundancies in training or safety acknowledgement. These capability enhancements are now available for use on all IQVIA full-service clinical studies.
Features and benefits include:
- Simple dissemination, receipt, acknowledgement, and tracking of safety notifications and training.
- Reduced workload for sites and study teams.
- Transparency in audit-trail documentation through automatic tracking of notification, acknowledgement.
- Cost and time savings.
- Decreased audit and legal liability.
- Automatic identification of noncompliant site personnel for training and safety acknowledgement.
IQVIA Technologies' commitment is to support better decision-making through new technologies that extract deep insights using robust clinical data, advanced analytics, and healthcare expertise.
Additional information about the site portal is available at http://www.drugdev.com/iqvia-lms/ and http://www.drugdev.com/iqvia-safety-notifications/.
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research...