* Amberley Labels -- Blandford, England -- Amberley Labels has announced Hayley Walker as one of its new external sales account managers. Walker has key knowledge on applications, print processes and strong account management.
* ARC International -- Charlotte, NC, USA -- ARC International has announced the hiring of Emery Sievert as regional manager for the company's Midwest region. Emery comes to ARC with five years of experience as a sales professional in the corrugated industry.
* AWT Labels & Packaging -- Minneapolis, MN, USA -- Scott Farkas has joined AWT as senior production engineer. Farkas has been in the printing industry for over 20 years, with a focus on flexographic label printing.
* Baldwin Technology Company -- St. Louis, MO, USA -- Joe Kline (1) has been appointed as the new president and CEO of Baldwin Technology Company. Baldwin's acting CEO, Kyle Chapman, will continue as Baldwin's chairman. Kline's appointment follows the 2019 appointments of four Baldwin business segment presidents: Rich Bennett at AMS Spectral UV, Tomas Anderbjer at Baldwin Precision Applications, Vince Balistrieri at Baldwin Vision Systems, and Matt Shishikura at Baldwin Japan.
* CHILI publish -- Aalst, Belgim -- CHILI publish has tabbed graphical software expert John Arnsdorf (2) as its new product marketing manager. He has first-hand experience with the rollout of personalization software at companies of different sizes around the world.
* Comexi -- Girona, Spain -- Comexi has appointed Diego Hervas (3) as the new CEO. Hervas replaces Jeroen van der Meer, who had held the position since 2014 and will continue to be involved with Comexi to ensure a smooth transition.
* Davis-Standard -- Pawcatuck, CT, USA -- James Johnson (4) has joined Davis-Standard as regional sales manager, Sheet and Foam, for the Southeast region of the US. He will support customer sales and service in Tennessee, North Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas and Louisiana.
* Durst -- Rochester, NY, USA -- Durst has announced the addition of industry veterans David Schwerdtmann (5) and Dennis Eaves (6) to the North American team as regional sales managers. Schwerdtmann has made stops at Scitex, KBA, HP, EFI and Domino, and his expertise encompasses prepress, conventional offset printing and digital production. Previously with HP, Xeikon and Mark Andy, Eaves brings successful work history in digital production printing for label...