* Automated Packaging Systems --Streetsboro, OH, USA--Automated Packaging Systems has announced the promotion of Jay Patras (1) to VP of sales, North America.
* Domino--Cambridge, United Kingdom --After 22 years at Domino Printing Sciences, Nigel Bond (2), 61, has passed on the management baton following his retirement. Robert Pulford (3), previously managing director of Domino's Digital Printing Solutions Division, has been appointed by the company to take over the CEO role. With Domino for 23 years, Pulford has been part of Domino Group's executive management team for 14 years and has led the company's Digital Printing Solutions division for the last six years.
* FFEI--Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom--FFEI has announced the appointment of Paul Watson (4) as chief operating officer (COO). He will be responsible for optimizing international business operations, setting up new capabilities and embedding Lean Manufacturing.
* FLEXcon--Spencer, MA, USA--FLEXcon has announced that Keith LeBlanc will serve as the new director of marketing for FLEXcon North America. LeBlanc's work history includes over 15 years in marketing, account management and brand management for small to large manufacturers.
* Flexible Pack--Quincy, MA, USA--Flexible Pack has announced that Mike Seidman (5) has joined the company as vice president of operations. In this role, Siedman will be responsible for all manufacturing, purchasing and supply chain efforts for the company's products.
* FPA--Annapolis, MD, USA--The Flexible Packaging Association (FPA) has announced the election of its 2019 Board of Directors. Curt Begle (6), president of the Health, Hygiene, and Specialties Division of Berry Global, is the new chairperson of the FPA Board of Directors. Begle succeeds David Staker (7), president and CEO, Plastic Packaging Technologies, who served as chairperson of the FPA Board of Directors from March 2018 -- March 2019. In addition, Guenther Hering (8), vice president, Flexible Packaging NA, Henkel Corporation, will serve as treasurer.
* Interflex Laser Engravers--Spartanburg, SC, USA--Interflex Laser Engravers has welcomed Dave Southall to its anilox technical sales team. He started his printing career in 1980 and served as a regional technical manager for 13 years at Daetwyler. Meanwhile, Jake Kissner has been added as a technical sales representative, focusing on the narrow web printing market. He has more than eight years of industry experience.