* Anderson & Vreeland--Bryan, OH, USA--Drawing on a 34-year career at Anderson & Vreeland, Paul Zeinert has been appointed to the Digital Solutions Team. In his new role, Zeinert will serve as the product manager for AVCE products and Toyobo's photopolymer solutions. Tim Hendry will serve as the new Eastern account manager with Anderson & Vreeland. Hendry brings both regional and national account leadership experience to his new role. Paige Green is also joining the company as account manager in the central region, bringing with her several years of sales and marketing experience in consumer-facing food and beverage products.
* API Group--Lawrence, KS, USA--API Group has strengthened its presence in the US with the appointment of Michael Frederick (1) to business unit president and general manager, API Americas. Based in API's US headquarters in Lawrence, Frederick will oversee the company's North American foils and laminates businesses and will be responsible for driving a long-term growth strategy in the US.
* Brook & Whittle--North Branford, CT, USA--Brook & Whittle, a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group and provider of prime labels in pressure sensitive and shrink sleeve formats to consumer and medical end markets, has announced the appointment of Mark Pollard as chief executive officer. Pollard succeeds Snow Phipps Group operating partner Don Sturdivant, who will remain nonexecutive chairman.
* BST North America--Elmhurst, IL, USA--Kim Hocking (2) has been appointed regional sales manager for BST North America, where he will provide technical sales support for BST's lines of 100% inspection, surface inspection, video web inspection, color monitoring, register control and process monitoring systems.
* Domino--Gurnee, IL, USA--Eric Demyanovich (3) has joined Domino as digital printing service engineer. Demyanovich comes to Domino with 16 years' experience with EFI/Jetrion and is well versed on piezo Inkjet and digital color label printing. David Schwerdtmann, the national accounts manager for Domino Digital Printing--North America, is celebrating 40 years in the printing industry. Schwerdtmann joined Domino in April 2017, where he has focused on developing and building relationships with some of the largest label printers in North America.
* Electronic Imaging Materials--Keene, NH, USA--Electronic Imaging Materials has announced that Jillian Bishop (4) has joined the management team as marketing and engagement manager. Bishop began...