Legge (8) as strategic market sales manager. Legge will be leading the business development sales efforts for the retail market segments: NAStar's patented TwoFer shelf tags, as well as NAStar's Print'N Stick Linerless restaurant products.
* PolyOne--Cleveland, OH, USA--PolyOne has announced that David Jarus has been appointed vice president of research and development. Jarus replaces Christopher Murphy, who is retiring in July after an accomplished 33-year career in the specialty chemicals industry.
* PrimeBlade Sweden--Sunne, Sweden --PrimeBlade Sweden has appointed Tom Orbien (9) to technical sales manager, Asia/Pacific. He has worked in the flexible plastics printing and packaging industry for decades.
* Sato America--Charlotte, NC, USA--Sato has announced the appointment of Tim Cook to the position of president of Sato America. An industry veteran of 25 years, with six years as Sato America's senior vice president of sales, he will be responsible for the company's North and Central America, Caribbean, and Mexico business.
* Screen Americas--Rolling Meadows, IL, USA--Screen Americas has announced the appointment of Ken Ingram as president of the Screen Graphic and Precision Solutions group's US-based subsidiary. Ingram had been the vice president of sales and marketing at the graphics/printing equipment and technology firm for the past five years. The company has also announced the promotions of Paul Chandonnet to the position of vice president of sales, Eastern Region, and Dean Kenan to the position of vice president of sales, Western Region.
* Smartrac--Amsterdam, the...