* Abbott Label -- Dallas, TX, USA --Bryan Camp has accepted the Atlanta plant manager position at Abbott Label. Camp started with Abbott in July of 2017 in the position of production control, and he has 23 years of industry experience.
* Ametek Brookfield -- Middleboro, MA, USA--Ametek Brookfield has announced the appointment of Joseph Plante (1) as division vice president/business unit manager. In his new role, Plante will have responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations while continuing to promote growth, customer satisfaction and innovation at Ametek Brookfield.
* AWT Labels & Packaging Minneapolis, MN, USA--AWT Labels & Packaging has welcomed John Casani to its flexible packaging sales team, based in South Elgin, IL, USA. Casani has over 16 years of experience selling flexible packaging to the food, snack foods and coffee markets.
* C&M Conveyor -- Bloomington, IN, USA--Dave King (2), vice president of inside sales at C&M Conveyor, has retired after 25 years of service to the company. King joined the company in 1992 as inside sales manager and served in positions of increased responsibility prior to being named vice president of inside sales.
* Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Bury Bury, United Kingdom--Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Bury (formerly Chadwicks) has appointed Lauren Stone (3) as an engineering apprentice. She joins the company on a threeyear apprenticeship and is the company's first female engineer.
* Clysar -- Clinton, IA, USA--Clysar has announced new leadership appointments to its senior management team. Shrink packaging industry executive Vicki Larson a 29-year veteran of the Clysar business has been named executive vice president and general manager. Additional Clysar senior management promotions include Guangda Shi, vicepresident, research and development, and Michael Vopatek, vice president, operations.
* Colordyne Technologies -- Brookfield, Wl, USA--Colordyne Technologies has announced that Kerne Rode has joined its leadership team as chief financial officer (CFO). Rode is responsible for strategically aligning the company's financial planning, reporting and accounting functions.
* Colter & Peterson -- West Caldwell, NJ, USA--Richard Peereboom (4) has been promoted to president of C&P Microsystems, a division of Colter & Peterson. Peereboom joined C&P in 2009 as sales manager for Latin America, and in 2015 he added responsibilities that included managing domestic sales in the Southeastern United States.
* Contiweb -- Boxmeer, the Netherlands --Contiweb has announced the enlargement of its EMEA sales team as part of an ongoing strategy of diversification and expansion. Rob Bosnian is the new area sales manager for Central, Eastern and Northern Europe territories.Jennifer N'Guyen has been touted as area sales manager for France, Southern Europe and Northern Africa; Davide Pomati will function in business development, continuing in his current role in Southern Europe and Northern Africa; Andreas Pohl is the account manager, continuing in his current...