* Apex International--Donora, PA, USA--Apex has welcomed Chris Baldwin as graphic applications specialist--sales, where he will cover Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan and Indiana.
* Arc International--Charlotte, NC, USA--Arc International has announced the addition of David Summers to its technical support staff. He holds a Master of Science degree in Graphics Communications from Clemson University.
* Colordyne Technologies--Brookfield, WI, USA--As a strategic account executive at Colordyne Technologies, Brian Wirt has assumed responsibility for customer growth and acquisition by identifying businesses that could benefit from digital or hybrid label solutions. He will focus on serving commercial converters and brand owners in the central United States and Canada.
* Domino--Cambridge, United Kingdom--Jimmy Zhan (1) has joined Domino's Digital Printing Solutions sales division in Asia, based in Shanghai, China. As sales director, his key responsibility is for developing sales of Domino's N-Series and K-Series ranges of digital inkjet printers in the China, Taiwan and Hong Kong regions. The company has also appointed Mario Fanton (2) as the digital printing solutions director for the Asia-Pacific region to lead sales and set up service and support teams there. Fanton is responsible for promoting Domino's current range of inkjet printers and for introducing new Piezo DOD products and for managing existing distributors, as well as developing new sales channels.
* Eagle Systems--Ocean, NJ, USA--Eagle Systems has announced the appointment of Thomas Andersen as technical director of Eagle Europe. He will head up the sales and marketing efforts for Eagle in the United Kingdom via his company, AeTee Group Limited.
* Harper Corporation of America--Charlotte, NC, USA--Harper Corporation of America has welcomed Bill Mulligan to the team as technical account manager for the Northeast region. Mulligan brings with him more than 40 years of experience in the flexographic printing industry.
* Maxcess--Neenah, WI, USA--Maxcess has named Darren Irons (3) as global product manager for Webex Precision Rolls. Previously, the global product manager for Fife Guiding Solutions, Irons holds an MBA from Baylor University.
* Roll-2-Roll Technologies--Stillwater, OK, USA - Roll-2-RollTechnologies has announced that long-time industry veteran Ron Schmidt has joined the company as the director of sales. He brings decades of web handling product and application experience from his...