Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has expanded its use of the Medidata Clinical Cloud to automate operations, increase efficiencies, and gain better data visibility in order to accelerate their 2125 oncology development program.
Idera, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing toll-like receptor and RNA therapeutics for patients with rare cancers and rare diseases, added Rave ePro, Edge Study Feasibility, Edge Site Payments, Edge Site Grants, and Edge Targeted SDV to unify its clinical systems and processes on one platform. Ranked by customers as the #1 professional services organization in a recent Life Sciences Strategy Group survey, the Medidata Implementation Team (MIT) will deploy the solution to seamlessly enhance and maximize value throughout for the company.
In order to meet our accelerated timelines for this important oncology studies and future trials, it was critical that we select a technology partner that can drive process efficiencies and help us arrive at faster insights and decisions, said Tracey Sessa, Director, Clinical Operations, Immuno-Oncology at Idera. Medidata's unified platform will enable us to do so, by expediting patient enrollment, increasing productivity, and improving data management with quick access to meaningful data.
By marrying the science of clinical research with operational efficiencies, Medidata's unified solutions will provide a higher level of data quality and accessibility for Idera's next generation of clinical trials. This product expansion will enable study teams to improve clinical development in the following ways:
- Rave ePro: immediate access to data, reduction in manual data reconciliation and improved submission for PRO data
- Edge Study Feasibility: improve patient enrollment and identify top performing sites
- Edge Site Payments: provide an end-to-end payment process, on-demand disbursing to global sites, improve workflow, and reduce payments complexities
- Edge Site Grants: expedite site budget negotiations with fair market value benchmarks, by procedure, to ensure site payment accuracy
- Edge Targeted SDV: focus on critical data...