IDERA, an Idera, Inc. has expanded portfolio of cloud-based database and workload management solutions for SQL Server. These solutions empower organizations to manage the performance and availability of cloud and traditional databases in a single tool.
IDERA's cloud database tools help users answer essential questions before, during, and after SQL Server deployment. This includes how to minimize performance issues and high costs, determine what types of data to store and how sensitive those data types are, reduce sprawl and avoid security breaches, and leverage databases and data in the cloud more effectively.
These capabilities make it easy for organizations to manage inventory, security, configuration, disaster recovery, performance, migration, data, and data models of databases on physical and virtual machines, and in the cloud.
IDERA's cloud tools portfolio includes:
- SQL Diagnostic Manager to monitor, alert, diagnose, and report on SQL Server availability, health, and performance with cloud-specific metrics.
- SQL Compliance Manager to identify sensitive data, stop potential threats, and pass audits for SQL Server.
- ER/Studio to manage data models and data architecture with extensive support for cloud databases such as Amazon Redshift and Azure SQL Database.
- SQL Inventory Manager to automatically discover, track, and manage SQL Server inventory and perform health checks, including SQL Server in the cloud.
- Aqua Data Studio to manage databases, queries, and data, and visually analyze data with extensive support for cloud databases, including Snowflake Google BigQuery.
- SQL Doctor to tune SQL Server performance, security, and disaster recovery with cloud-specific expert recommendations.
- SQL Safe Backup to manage and monitor automatic backup and restore, including instant recovery from backup files with support for SQL Server in the cloud.
- SQL Comparison Toolset to migrate...