Denise Turner Roth
Director of Travel Transportation Services
Acting Deputy Administrator
Acting Chief of Staff
202-501-0800 * firstname.lastname@example.org
As the federal government's workplace solutions provider, the US General Services Administration works to foster an effective, sustainable, and transparent government for the American people. GSA's expertise in government workplace solutions include:
* Effective management of government assets including more than
* 9,600 government-owned or leased buildings, and over 205,000 vehicles in the federal fleet, and preservation of historic federal properties;
* Leveraging the governments buying power through responsible acquisition of products and services making up approximately 14 percent of the governments total procurement dollars;
* Providing innovative technology solutions to enhance government efficiency and increase citizen engagement; and,
* Promoting responsible use of federal resources through development of government-wide policies ranging from federal travel to property and management practices.
The Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) provides the best value services, products, and solutions to customers and increases overall government effectiveness and efficiency. FAS has 4 business portfolios: Integrated Technology Services, Assisted Acquisition Services, General Supplies and Services, Travel, Motor Vehicles, and Card Services.
Benefits of FAS include a deeper understanding by GSA of customer requirements; stronger management of the agency's acquisition processes and programs; and greater integration of GSA business lines to provide multiple channels for customers to acquire the products, services, and solutions needed. FAS makes it possible for GSA to deliver excellent acquisition services efficiently and effectively, while providing value to federal customers and the taxpayer.
The Office of Travel and Transportation Services (T&T) offers enterprise-wide, government-wide, solutions--using an integrated shared services strategy. T&T provides the subject matter expertise and procurement support so customers can stay focused on their mission. Due to this leveraged buying, business approach, the savings are significant--estimated $2B is saved annually with our airline City Pair Program...