Embarcadero Technologies, (a division of Idera, Inc.) has released RAD Studio 10.3. This latest release enables developers to create graphically sophisticated, high- performing apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux Server using the same native code base, so they spend less time building multi-device applications.
RAD Studio 10.3 is one of our most significant releases yet. We've updated the look and feel of the IDE to make it more effective and pleasant for extended use, and significantly enhanced our customers' ability to build Windows 10 and multi-device applications for iOS 12 and Android 9
C++ continues to be one of the top in-demand skills for software development jobs, and is the language behind many enterprise software and game titles. In keeping with these trends, RAD Studio 10.3 includes significant investments in C++, as well as updates to improve developer productivity for both C++ and Delphi.
Product enhancements include:
- An updated Clang-enhanced compiler with C++17 support for Windows 32-bit.
- Inline variable declaration, type inference, and more for the Delphi language.
- Updated mobile platform support, including Z-Order and native controls on Android.
- Enhancements to VCL for High DPI displays, a new VCL High DPI imagelist, Per Monitor V2 support, new Windows 10 and WinRT APIs.
- RAD Server updates that include new components for simplifying JSON processing work and building backends for Sencha Ext JS web applications.
- Improved code completion and debugging for optimized builds and new libraries for C++ language.
RAD Studio 10.3 also introduces new licensing options that expand web enablement, application backend server and database capabilities for enterprise applications. These include a RAD Server single site...