* National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, 32nd Annual Conference and Training Institute, July 17-21, Adams Mark Hotel, Dallas. Contact NABCJ at (919) 683-1801 or visit www.nabcj.org.
* Southern States Correctional Association, Annual Training Conference, July 17-20, Sawgrass Marriot Resort, Point Vedra Beach, Fla. Contact Lawrence Vaults at (512) 854-5421 or visit www.sscaweb.com.
* National Institute of Justice, Annual Research and Evaluation Conference, "Evidence-Based Policies and Practices," July 18-20, Washington, D.C. Contact Jocelyn Williams at (703) 684- 5300 or visit www.ojp.usdoj.gov/nij.
* American Correctional Association, Workshop, "Excellence in Correctional Leadership: Mastering Influence and Affecting Change," July 21-22, ACA, 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706. Contact N. Marie Hinton, training coordinator, at (301) 918-1874; firstname.lastname@example.org; or register online at www.aca.org.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 30th Annual Training Institute, July 24-27, Marriott Marquis, New York. Contact APPA at (859) 244-8204 or visit www.appa-net.org.
* American Correctional Association, 135th Congress of Correction, "Building Alliances for a Stronger Voice in Corrections," Aug. 6-10, Baltimore. Contact ACA's conventions department at 1-800-222-5646, ext. 1922, or visit www.aca.org.
* Construction and Maintenance...