* National Sheriffs' Association, 2003 Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 21-25, Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville, Tenn. For more information, call 1-800-424-7827, ext. 342; or visit www.sheriff.org.
* Texas Corrections Association, 2003 Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 29-July 2, Fort Worth, Texas. Contact Roy K. Bohrer at (512) 454-8626; or visit www.txcorrections.org.
* United States Deputy Wardens Association, 58th Annual Conference, July 7-11, Biloxi, Miss. Contact Kevin Murphy at (870) 850-8524; firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.corrections.com/usdwa.
* Southern States Correctional Association, 34th Annual Conference, July 20-23, Arlington Hotel, Hot Springs, Ariz. Contact Cathy Mansell at (601) 824-1515; email@example.com; or visit www.corrections.com/ssca.
* National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, 30th Annual Conference and Training Institute, "Committed to Justice for All: 30 Years Maintaining Tradition, Effecting Change," July 20-24, St. Louis. Contact NABCJ at 1-866-846-2225; or visit www.nabcj.org.
* National Institute of Justice, 10th Annual Conference on Criminal Justice Research and Evaluation, "Enhancing Policy," July 28-30, JW Marriott, Washington, D.C. Contact the Institute for Law and Justice at (703) 684-5300; firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit http://nijpcs.org/upcoming.htm.
* American Correctional Food Services Association, 2003 International Conference, Aug. 3-7, Wyndham Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel, Baltimore. Contact Karen Wesloh at (952) 928-4658; or visit www.acfsa.org.
* American Correctional Association, 133rd Congress of Correction, Aug. 9-14, Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville, Tenn. Contact ACA's conventions department at 1-800-222-5646, ext. 1922.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 28th Annual Training Institute, Aug. 24-27, Cleveland. Contact Carl Wicklund at (859) 244-8216; or visit www.appa-net.org.
* Florida Council on Crime and Delinquency, 74th Annual Training Institute, Aug. 27-Sept. 1, Wyndham Resort, Miami. Contact Dave Mecusker at (386) 496-6124; or visit www.fccdweb.org.
* Michigan Corrections Association, Golf Outing, Sept. 4, Copper Ridge Golf Club, Davidson, Mich. Contact Mick Curley at (989) 846-7000, ext...