* Correctional Education Association, 69th Annual International Conference and Training Event, June 22-25. 2014, Arlington. Va. For more information, visit http://www.ceanational.org/69th%20conference.htm.
* National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, 41st Annual Conference, July 19-24. 2014, Orlando, Fla. For more information, visit http://nabcj.org/conference-training-information.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 39th Annual Training Institute, Aug. 3-6, 2014, New Orleans. For more information, visit http://www.appa-net.org/eweb.
* Association of Correctional Food Service Affiliates, Annual International Conference, Aug. 10-14, 2014, St. Louis. For more information, visit http://www.acfsa.org/conference2014.php.
* American Correctional Association, 144th Congress of Correction, Aug. 15-20, 2014, Salt Lake City. For more information, visit https://www.aca.org/Conferences.
* Kentucky Council on Crime and Delinquency, 55th Annual Conference, Sept. 2-5, 2014, Louisville, Ky. For more information, visit https://kccdonline.com/Confcrence_information.html.
* Colorado Criminal Justice Association, 2014 CCJA Training Symposium, Sept. 8-9. 2014, Colorado Springs, Colo. For more information, visit http://www.ccja.net.
* California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association, 83rd Annual Training Conference and Vendor Show, Sept. 9-12, 2014. Pomona. Calif. For more information, visit http://www.cppca.org/83rd-annual-training-conference-vendor-show.
* International Community Corrections Association, 2014 Annual Conference, Sept. 14-17. 2014, Cleveland. For more information, visit http://iccalive.org/icca.
* Missouri Corrections Association, 2014 Fall Conference. Sept. 24-26, 2014, Lake Ozark. Mo. For more information, visit http://mcaboard.wix.com/mca#!2014-fall-conference....