CA Technologies has unveiled CA Workload Automation AE (AutoSys), the de facto standard workload engine for complex workloads. The new release includes major new features designed for ease-of-use and enhanced performance, together with direct integration with the CA Automic One Automation platform.
CA Workload Automation AE is a scalable, open automation solution that empowers IT developers with a rich, advanced and easy environment to work in - without extra coding. The new release makes the solution easier to own and manage to help users provide that critical applications and businesses processes run smoothly and continuously.
New features announced today include:
- Integration with CA Automic One Automation platform, to extend beyond just CA Workload Automation AE with release automation and service orchestration across the full Dev/Ops environments seamlessly by using a single toolset.
- Cloud enabled automation: provides out-of-the-box support for AWS and Azure Database Services, to enable an easier and more reliable connection to remote database services. Users can pay on consumption, and benefit from cost savings on infrastructure and licenses.
- Centralized Agent Management: offers a comprehensive view across the agent landscape for improved audit reporting, diagnosis and resolution. Benefits include powerful search capabilities, access to log and report files for easier debugging, and access to parameters for synchronous start and stop capabilities -- all from a single interface, thereby eliminating the need to log into remote servers giving better control execution to the user.
- Enhanced load balancing: reduces overhead and gives customers improved scalability and performance without added complexity for more consistent and reliable service delivery.
- Enhanced email notification: using custom templates, operators or administrators are proactively alerted to resolve problems with exception reporting, differentiated by job statuses. Log files can be included in emails to enable immediate access to optimize exception processing to save time...