Corporate governance disruptors in 2017 included massive cyber breaches; virtual annual meetings; the Trump presidency; and blockchain mania.
And that's what drove the most-read articles on Directors & Boards this year.
Here's a rundown on the top 10:
* Virtual Shareholder Meetings: Fortifying or felling corporate democracy?
* Becoming a High-Tech Director
* Forecasting the Trump Governance "Windstorm"
* Many Directors Are Culture Clueless
* Reputational Risk: Communicating the Importance of Principled Behavior
* Should Everything Be for the Record?
* Cyber Responsibility Officially Reaches the Board
* A Massive Gap in CEO...