Elijah Watt Sells Award winners for 2005 have been announced. The award is presented annually to the 10 candidates earning the highest cumulative scores on the four sections of the Uniform CPA Examination. These candidates must have completed testing during the previous calendar year and passed each exam section on their first attempt.
Here are the winners (in alphabetical order):
* Steven C. Anderson, an Ohio candidate from Shaker Heights, Ohio, and a graduate of Case Western Reserve University.
* Melissa Bylsma, an Illinois candidate from Chicago, graduated from the University of Michigan.
* Mark Raymond Danielson Jr., a Texas candidate who lives in Richardson, Tex., attended The University of Texas at Austin.
* Elizabeth A. Diehl, a Virginia candidate living in Huntsville, Ala., is a graduate of Pensacola Christian College.
* Adina Mitnick Hollander, a Maryland candidate from Lakewood, N.J., graduated from Towson University.
* William Harris Leder, a Texas candidate from Sugar Land, Tex., graduated from The University of Texas at Austin.
* Kristin Danielle St. Raymond, an Arizona candidate living in Scottsdale, Ariz., graduated from the University of Arizona.
* Hazel M. Tucker, a Utah candidate living in Park City, Utah...