Vol. 107 Nbr. 7, May 1998
> SIGN UP FREE
- Regulatory costs of mythic proportions.
- Assessing punitive damages (with notes on cognition and valuation in law).
- Judicial partisanship and obedience to legal doctrine: whistleblowing on the federal Courts of Appeals.
- Sue and be recognized: collecting section 1350 judgments abroad.
- Disparate impact on death row: M.L.B. and the indigent's right to counsel at capital state postconviction proceedings.
- Black Codes and broken windows: the legacy of racial hegemony in anti-gang civil injunctions.
- The Constitution and Criminal Procedure: First Principles.
- New Federalist Papers: Essays in Defense of the Constitution.
- Picking Federal Judges: Lower Court Selection from Roosevelt Through Reagan.
- Justifiable limitations on Title VII anti-retaliation provisions.
- Reducing unjustified sentencing disparity.
- Private race preferences in family formation.
- A response to Elizabeth Bartholet.