Vol. 105 Nbr. 8, June - June 1996
> SIGN UP FREE
- Foolish consistency: on equality, integrity, and justice in stare decisis.
- 'The rule of love': wife beating as prerogative and privacy.
- Original issue discount and the 'LTV risk' reconsidered.
- The practice of dissent in the Supreme Court.
- The Idea of Private Law.
- Commonsense Justice: Jurors' Notions of the Law.
- Securing Religious Liberty: Principles for Judicial Interpretation of the Religion Clauses.
- Slide Mountain, or The Folly of Owning Nature.
- The Imaginary Domain: Abortion, Pornography, and Sexual Harassment.