No. 2014, June 2014
- Appeals judge rules Facebook rant protected by First Amendment (UPDATE).
- Civil Procedure -- discovery.
- Civil Procedure -- notice of appeal -- timeliness.
- Civil Rights -- federal court jurisdiction.
- Constitutional Law -- equal protection -- redistricting.
- Criminal Procedure -- anonymous juries.
- Criminal Procedure -- competency.
- Criminal Procedure -- ineffective assistance.
- Employment -- race discrimination.
- Immigration - admissibility -- terrorist designation.
- Immigration -- illegal aliens -- cancellation of removal -- good moral character.
- Justices revoke license of attorney who lent money to clients.
- Milwaukee County judges: 'We have to do something' about child sex-trafficking.
- Pussy Riot takes on Wisconsin Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen.
- Remedies -- harassment orders -- competency.
- Sentencing - restitution -- rule of abatement.
- Sentencing -- reasonableness.
- Wisconsin bill would take question of consent out of human-trafficking cases.