Wisconsin Law Journal
- BridgeTower Media Holding Company, LLC
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- High court honors wrongful death claim, affirms court of appeals decision.
- DOJ secures $2,370,000 for Wisconsin Turbo Tax filers.
- GRGB's Josh Gimbel accepts UCC award.
- Over $200K worth of narcotics seized by Oshkosh-area drug units.
- Milwaukee fair housing organization takes part in $4M settlement from Redfin.
- High court rules to allow Attorney's Oath to be taken virtually.
- Woehrer secures $200K for medical malpractice client.
- Dietrich defeats Danner in State Bar presidential race.
- Appeals court finds Brookfield overstepped in requiring developer to pay for street connecting subdivisions.
- Milwaukee, Madison make mask mandate decisions.
- A BETTER 2021? Attorneys plan for, predict legal trends for this year.
- Tips for dealing with pandemic-induced stress levels, mental health.
- Court Error Abuse of Discretion.
- Brady Violation.
- Equal Protection Claim Sex Offender Registration Act.
- Supreme Court weighs appropriate damages in condo-loan lawsuit.
- 1st Amendment Violation.
- Foley & Lardner assists Milwaukee Bucks with NFT launch.
- Ordinance Interpretation and Sufficiency of Evidence.