Wisconsin Law Journal
- BridgeTower Media Holding Company, LLC
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Paperwork oversight earns Milwaukee County's top attorney temporary license suspension.
- Hall appointed as Jefferson County District Attorney.
- Sloma named circuit court judge for Shawano-Menominee counties.
- Waukesha County courts to resume jury trials on Tuesday.
- RUSH TO EVICT: Filings increase 30% since statewide moratorium's end.
- Mequon attorney accused of 'blowing off' clients faced with 60-day suspension.
- Milwaukee County asks for OK to fund 2 ADA positions through September.
- Milwaukee County courts to begin re-opening on Monday.
- Judge Stadtmueller nears 2,200th sentence with Milwaukee construction exec's case.
- Supreme Court won't allow disbarred Florida attorney to practice in Wisconsin.
- Weekly Case Digests May 4, 2020 May 8, 2020.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects lawsuit asking for prisoner release.
- Mediation during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Breach of Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing Improper Self Dealing.
- Restitution Unjust Enrichment.
- Trademark Infringement.
- 'Tougher on Crime' bill package met with strong criticism.
- Split Supreme Court finds no double jeopardy violation in case of child sex assault.
- 'Average Joe' attorney Menard accused of running Ponzi scheme.
- Supreme Court finds appellate court 'jumped the gun' in lawsuit over MSA provision.