Wisconsin Law Journal
- BridgeTower Media Holding Company, LLC
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Sloma named circuit court judge for Shawano-Menominee counties.
- Waukesha County courts to resume jury trials on Tuesday.
- Paperwork oversight earns Milwaukee County's top attorney temporary license suspension.
- Hall appointed as Jefferson County District Attorney.
- Mequon attorney accused of 'blowing off' clients faced with 60-day suspension.
- RUSH TO EVICT: Filings increase 30% since statewide moratorium's end.
- Milwaukee County asks for OK to fund 2 ADA positions through September.
- Judge Stadtmueller nears 2,200th sentence with Milwaukee construction exec's case.
- Supreme Court won't allow disbarred Florida attorney to practice in Wisconsin.
- Weekly Case Digests June 22, 2020 June 26, 2020.
- Weekly Case Digests March 23, 2020 March 27, 2020.
- Weekly Case Digests February 10, 2020 February 14, 2020.
- Weekly Case Digests - November 5 - November 9, 2018.
- State courts adapt to Zoom online videoconferencing proceedings.
- Federal appeals court decision could reverse employees' $10M arbitration award.
- Mediation during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Sentencing Supervised Release.
- Statutory Interpretation - Burglary.
- Breach of Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing Improper Self Dealing.
- Trademark Infringement.