Wisconsin Law Journal
- BridgeTower Media Holding Company, LLC
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Weekly Case Digests - October 22 - October 26, 2018.
- Weekly Case Digests - November 5 - November 9, 2018.
- Weekly Case Digests - November 12 - November 16, 2018.
- Federal appeals court decision could reverse employees' $10M arbitration award.
- Commentary: Family Law: State Needs to Divorce Itself From These Family Law Rules
I recently gave the Wisconsin Court of Appeals credit for changing, perhaps intentionally or inadvertently, one of the sillier family law rules in Wisconsin with its decision in Tierney v. Berger, No. 2011AP565. It's not uncommon for an employee to be paid a consistent salary with the opportunity...
- Justices to grill lawyers for retired DA, rejected bar applicant.
- Sentencing Supervised Release.
- Title VII Violation Retaliation Claim.
- 7th Circuit publicly reprimands lawyer over problems with brief.
- Statutory Interpretation Rule 32(f) Form of Briefs.