Wisconsin Law Journal
- BridgeTower Media Holding Company, LLC
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Paperwork oversight earns Milwaukee County's top attorney temporary license suspension.
- Hall appointed as Jefferson County District Attorney.
- Sloma named circuit court judge for Shawano-Menominee counties.
- Waukesha County courts to resume jury trials on Tuesday.
- Mequon attorney accused of 'blowing off' clients faced with 60-day suspension.
- RUSH TO EVICT: Filings increase 30% since statewide moratorium's end.
- Milwaukee County asks for OK to fund 2 ADA positions through September.
- Weekly Case Digests June 22, 2020 June 26, 2020.
- Milwaukee County courts to begin re-opening on Monday.
- Judge Stadtmueller nears 2,200th sentence with Milwaukee construction exec's case.
- Weekly Case Digests May 4, 2020 May 8, 2020.
- Weekly Case Digests March 23, 2020 March 27, 2020.
- State courts adapt to Zoom online videoconferencing proceedings.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects lawsuit asking for prisoner release.
- Mediation during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Federal appeals court decision could reverse employees' $10M arbitration award.
- 'Public' can mean 1 person, state Supreme Court rules.
- Breach of Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing Improper Self Dealing.
- Trademark Infringement.
- 'Tougher on Crime' bill package met with strong criticism.