Wisconsin Law Journal
- BridgeTower Media Holding Company, LLC
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Milwaukee County DA sentences Oak Creek woman to 4-1/2 years in prison for embezzlement.
- DOJ investigating Racine Co traffic stop that turned into fatal shooting.
- NAACP issues advisory against Florida travel over DeSantis 'hostile' policy.
- Wisconsin State Patrol to conduct special enforcement Friday to stop risky driving in Washington County.
- Republicans: Address affordable housing delays citing 'not in my backyard' movement.
- Milwaukee Mayor: City bankrupt by 2025; Vos: Republicans done negotiating' local aid.
- DOJ investigating Mequon Police shooting.
- Pay increase for Assistant District Attorneys and Public Defenders passes Budget Committee.
- Giuliani sued for $10 million, lawsuit: sexual assault, improper attorney-client relationship, antisemitism, racism.
- THE MAGIC OF MEDIATION.
- Weekly Case Digests July 22, 2019 July 26, 2019.
- Right of First Refusal Fair Market Value.
- And then, suddenly, it changed everything! The 'it' moment.
- Robyn Davis, lawyer & Brown County United Way CEO, appointed to state equity council.
- Supreme Court addresses right of first refusal principles in case involving 'sham' offer.
- 'Making a Murderer' rebuttal to air early summer in new series called 'Convicting a Murderer A Season of Truth'.
- Fiscal Facts: STEM workers a strength, but metro Milwaukee lags in other innovation metrics.
- Breach of Contract FCA Violation.
- Here's to a more transparent 2023.