Vol. 53 Nbr. 5, April 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- The restyled Federal Rules of Evidence.
- Our federalism(s).
- Release as remedy for excessive punishment.
- The Affordable Care Act, the constitutional meaning of statutes, and the emerging doctrine of positive constitutional rights.
- Revisiting the impact of judicial review on agency rulemakings: an empirical investigation.
- Katz cradle: holding on to Fourth Amendment parity in an age of evolving electronic communication.
- Neuroscience in the courtroom: an international concern.