Vol. 51 Nbr. 1, October 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Randomization in adjudication.
- Federalism, forum shopping, and the foreign injury paradox.
- Contingent constitutionalism: state and local criminal laws and the applicability of federal constitutional rights.
- How the new economics can improve employment discrimination law, and how economics can survive the demise of the 'rational actor'.
- Voting with their feet and dollars: the role of investors and the influence of the mutual fund market in regulating fees.
- Suspicionless border seizures of electronic files: the overextension of the border search exception to the Fourth Amendment.