Vol. 50 Nbr. 4, March 2009
- Original sin and judicial independence: providing accountability for justices.
- Some thoughts about citizen lawyers.
- The citizen lawyer - a brief informal history of a myth with some basis in reality.
- 'Public service must begin at home': the lawyer as civics teacher in everyday practice.
- What should citizens (as participants in a republican form of government) know about the Constitution?
- A golden age of civic involvement: the client centered disadvantage for lawyers acting as public officials.
- The citizen lawyer.
- Lawyers as citizens.
- The citizen lawyer and the administrative state.
- Citizen as lawyer, lawyer as citizen.
- Harmonizing the exclusionary rights of patents with compulsory licensing.