Vol. 49 Nbr. 3, December 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Securitizing audit failure risk: an alternative to caps on damages.
- The empire of illness: competence and coercion in health-care decision making.
- The common law genius of the Warren Court.
- Child welfare's paradox.
- Drawing idea from expression: creating a legal space for culturally appropriated literary characters.
- Betting on the wrong horse: the detrimental effect of noncompliance in the Internet gambling dispute on the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS).
- Estop in the name of love: a case for constructive marriage in Virginia.
- Bias on the bench: raising the bar for U.S. immigration judges to ensure equality for asylum seekers.