Vol. 47 Nbr. 4, February 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's note.
- Foreword: The legacy of St. George Tucker.
- St. George Tucker and the Second Amendment: original understandings and modern misunderstandings.
- St. George Tucker and the legacy of slavery.
- The dragon St. George could not slay: Tucker's plan to end slavery.
- St. George Tucker's law papers.
- St. George Tucker and the limits of states' rights constitutionalism: understanding the federal compact in the early republic.
- 'Tucker's rule': St. George Tucker and the limited construction of federal power.
- Transforming society through law: St. George Tucker, women's property rights, and an active republican judiciary.
- Negligence and nuclear nonproliferation: eliminating the current liability barrier to bilateral U.S.-Russian nonproliferation assistance programs.
- Medicaid and the enforceable right to receive medical assistance: The need for a definition of 'medical assistance'.