Vol. 45 Nbr. 1, October 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- A beautiful mend: a game theoretical analysis of the dormant Commerce Clause doctrine.
- The logical structure of fraudulent transfers and equitable subordination.
- The neglected value of the legislative privilege in state legislatures.
- State income tax jurisdiction: a jurisprudential and policy perspective.
- Inevitable disclosure through an Internet lens: is the doctrine's demise truly inevitable?
- Surviving the shipwreck: a proposal to revive the failing division defense.