Vol. 44 Nbr. 2, December 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Commercial activity and charitable tax exemption.
- The random muse: authorship and indeterminacy.
- Ties in the Supreme Court of the United States.
- An outcomes analysis of scope of review standards.
- Law as largess: shifting paradigms of law for the poor.
- An economic analysis of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act: auctions as an efficient alternative to judicial intervention.
- Putting the plaintiff class' needs in the lead: reforming class action litigation by extending the lead plaintiff provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act.