Vol. 44 Nbr. 1, October 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Legislator-in-Chief.
- A proposed antitrust approach to high technology competition.
- The stumbling block: freedom, rationality, and legal scholarship.
- Judicial review of administrative policymaking. .
- Stare decisis, Chevron, and Skidmore: do administrative agencies have the power to overrule courts?
- The failure of words: Habeas Corpus Reform, the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, and when a judgment of conviction becomes final for the purposes of 28 U.S.C. s. 2255(1).