Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, December 2000
- The myth of extraconstitutional foreign affairs power.
- Federalism and foreign affairs: Congress' power to 'define and punish ... offenses against the law of nations'.
- Definite articles: using the law review article type indicator (R) to make law review publishing decisions.
- Pharmaceutical dispensing in the 'wild west': advancing health care and protecting consumers through the regulation of online pharmacies.
- Regulating corporate human rights abuses: is Unocal the answer?