Vol. 41 Nbr. 5, May 2000
> SIGN UP FREE
- Enterpreting agency enabling acts: misplaced metaphors in administrative law.
- eciding to decide: class action certification and interlocutory review by the United States Courts of Appeals under Rule 23(f).
- Alden v. Maine and the jurisprudence of structure.
- Humanitarian intervention at a crossroads.
- Reconsidering the legality of humanitarian intervention: lessons from Kosovo.
- Drowning in a sea of contract: application of the economic loss rule to fraud and negligent misrepresentation claims.
- Fetal homicide: woman or fetus as victim? A survey of current state approaches and recommendations for future state application.