Nbr. 2018, January 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Baseline survey on Mozambican university graduates' school-to-work transitions--looking forward to the launch.
- Potential benefits and pitfalls of extractives in Mozambique --lessons from international experience.
- The business environment of Mozambican manufacturing firms.
- The decline of the labour share in Mexico, 1990-2015.
- Workforce and leadership characteristics in Mozambican manufacturing.
- Forecasting revenues from extractive industries: Information asymmetries and other disadvantages of host governments.
- Information asymmetries in extractive industries What can be done?
- Lessons from the resettlement of 'good' and 'bad' Vietnamese forced migrants in Germany.
- Mozambique: Improving our understanding of the potential of manufacturing.
- Obstacles for Mozambique's manufacturing firms amplified by macroeconomic disturbances.
- Successfully integrating refugee populations.
- Three key findings on child poverty for Mozambican policy makers.
- Young Afghan refugees and asylum seekers in the UK: Does more education mean better futures?