Nbr. 2009, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- >The climate change challenge: two arguments for acting now.
- Africa's recovery from the global economic crisis.
- After the G-20 summit: what prospects for global development?
- Aligning elites with development.
- Can entrepreneurship make peace work?
- Conflict and entrepreneurship in Afghanistan.
- Domestic resource mobilization and financial development: looking at the MDGs from a different angle?
- Entrepreneurship in Iraq: understanding the constraints.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and development: lessons from Finland.
- Entrepreneurship, sovereignty, and violent social conflict.
- Foreign aid: down but not out.
- Getting serious about food.
- How American capitalism really works: some lessons for developing countries.
- How will the financial crisis impact on the developing world and what can be done about it?
- Impact of the global economic crisis on the Arab region.
- Is manufacturing still the main engine of growth in developing countries?
- Private military companies from Renaissance Italy to modern day Afghanistan.
- The impact of the global economic crisis on the Millennium Development Goals in Latin America.
- Twenty years after the fall of the Berlin Wall: the travails of East Germany's economic transition.
- UNU-WIDER: more needed than ever.
- Vulnerability in developing countries.
- Wealth distribution, the financial crisis and entrepreneurship.
- What can developing countries learn from Finland's industrial transformation?
- Global recycling supply chains and waste picking in developing countries.