Vol. 94 Nbr. 2, February 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Activist hedge funds and the corporation.
- Testing tarnishment in trademark and copyright law: the effect of pornographic versions of protected marks and works.
- Averting educational crisis: funding cuts, teacher shortages, and the dwindling commitment to public education.
- Constitutional concerns in section 8 housing: transfer voucher terminations and the impact on participant families.
- Crossed wires: outdated perceptions of electronic communications in the NLRB'S Purple Communications decision.