Vol. 89 Nbr. 1, December 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Key implications of the Dodd-Frank Act for independent regulatory agencies.
- Offsetting and the consumption of social responsibility.
- In defense of the substance-procedure dichotomy.
- Activist distressed debtholders: the new barbarians at the gate?
- Missouri's health care battle and differential judicial review of popular lawmaking.
- Bringing RICO to the ring: can the anti-mafia weapon target dogfighters?
- Toward a reality-based constitutional theory.