Vol. 88 Nbr. 1, December 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- In search of a theory of deference: the Eighth Amendment, democratic pedigree, and constitutional decision making.
- The scope of Congress's Thirteenth Amendment enforcement power after City of Boerne v. Flores.
- Measuring the true cost of government bailout.
- New twists on an old plot: investors look to avoid the wash sale rule by harvesting tax losses with exchange-traded funds.
- Tremendous upside potential: how a high-school basketball player might challenge the National Basketball Association's eligibility requirements.
- Justice Souter and the civil rules.