Vol. 8 No. 3, September 2009
- The method and role of comparative law.
- Don't copy me, Argentina: constitutional borrowing and rhetorical type.
- China's attitude toward foreign NGOS.
- An impossible choice: denial of parents' derivative asylum claims based on their citizen daughter's risk of female genital mutilation.
- Tightening India's "Golden Straitjacket": how pulling the straps of India's job reservation scheme reflects prudent economic policy.
- It's not what is on paper, but what is in practice: China's new Labor Contract Law and the enforcement problem.