Vol. 8 No. 1, December 2009
- Expanding judiciaries: India and the rise of the good governance court.
- The teeter-totter of regulation and competition: balancing the Indian Competition Commission with sectoral regulators.
- Historical heist: an economic argument against embargoing Chinese cultural property.
- Less can be more: recent examples of cooperation between the United States and European Union on securities regulation.
- Generic pharmaceutical regulation in the United States with comparison to Europe: innovation and competition.