Vol. 55 No. 1-3, January 2023
- Need a New Economic Vision? Gotcha Covered.
- Reviving America, One College Town at a Time: How symbiotic relationships between colleges and their communities have reaped rewards in Erie, Pennsylvania, and Waterville, Maine.
- INTRODUCTION: The New Political Economy.
- Everyday High Prices: How discounting led to inflation, shortages, and inequality.
- The No-More-Chokepoints Economy: How TO craft a modern industrial policy based on the prior one we abandoned.
- Emancipation Relocation.
- Medicine at the Mercy of Wall Street.
- The Plumbers Who Couldn't Fix a Leak: How Nixon's dirty tricksters got their start.
- The Courage and Compromises of George P. Shultz.
- Donald Trump Is No Grover Cleveland.
- Trust Fund U.
- Ted Kennedy's Lonely Liberalism: Reassessing the life and career of the senator who kept hope alive.