Vol. 54 No. 1-3, January 2022
- What Joe Biden Should Say.
- The Growing Blight of "Infill" McMansions: Their awful ugliness exemplifies the unbalanced economy that spawned them.
- New Rule: Bill Maher Should Look in the Mirror: The talk show host, who denigrates people of religious faith, is now lecturing Democrats for alienating voters with woke policies.
- Do Democrats Who Supported Susan Collins in 2020 Regret Their Vote? Nope.
- How Democrats Can Win in White Working-Class Districts: Let them control their own messages--and give them the resources they need.
- Will D.C. Lead the Way on Vote by Mail?
- The Promise, and Potential Pitfalls, of a Civilian Climate Corps.
- To Fix the Supply Chain Mess, Take on Wall Street.
- Are the Courts Getting Ready to Crack Down on Reporters? A ruling blocking The New York Times from covering a far-right activist group has ominous implications for the first amendment.
- How Buster Keaton Became a Digital Meme.
- Accidents Waiting to Happen: The folly of blaming individuals for fatalities that could have been prevented.
- Build the Party Back Better: Democrats need to become the champions of working people--Black people included.
- We the Regulators: Between Marxism and market fundamentalism is a new vision for progressive government.
- Has the Antiracist Movement Become a Counter-productive Religion? John McWhorter takes aim at the fundamentalists on the far left--who are scaring away allies Democrats desperately need.