Vol. 53 Nbr. 11-12, November 2021
- Biden's Next Agenda: Anti-monopoly.
- The White Mountain Boys.
- Can Biden Coop Up the Monopolies?
- Planet Plutocrat.
- Amtrak Joe Versus the Robber Barons: How Wall Street is destroying the promise of Biden's big bet on rail infrastructure.
- The Doctor Will Not See You Now.
- The Surprising Greatness of Jimmy Carter: A conversation with presidential biographers Jonathan Alter and Kai Bird.
- How to Make Power Less Corrupting: Post-Trump new ideas for keeping authoritarians out of the Oval Office--and the squad car.
- Why Daniel Boone Might Not be Canceled: The archetypal frontiersman was unsure about the colonial project he built.
- The Deal of a Convert: What public figures gain, or lose, when they switch religions.
- Is It Unwise to Privatize? Short answer: It all depends.
- Learning While Black: The persistent racism of state higher education funding.