Vol. 50 Nbr. 4-6, April 2018
- DIANE STRAUS (1951-2017): Colleague and Friend.
- Voter Registration Won't Save the Democrats.
- JFK and the Paradox of Leadership: The president's 'wilderness tour' showed that even the greatest politicians can only bring the country forward when the public is willing to be led.
- Null Hypothesis.
- The Untapped Potential of the Asian Voter.
- The Case for Single-Price Health Care: WE COULD LARGELY SOLVE THE COST CRISIS SIMPLY BY MAKING MEDICARE PRICES UNIVERSAL.
- Their Own Medicine.
- To Tame the Tech Giants, We Need to Secure Our Digital Borders: THE GOVERNMENT MUST FORCE PLATFORMS LIKE FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE TO OBEY THE TERMS OF NEW, DIGITAL LICENSES--OR GET KICKED OUT OF THE U.S. MARKET.
- A CONVERSATION WITH: CHRISTOPHER B. LEINBERGER.
- Planet Earth Gets a Ground Game: POLITICAL OPERATIVE NATHANIEL STINNETT'S BRILLIANTLY SIMPLE PLAN TO TURN OUT ENVIRONMENTAL VOTERS.
- "Never Trump" Conservatives Won't Save Us: They dislike Trump because of who he is, not what he has done.
- Trump Meets Political Science.
- More Heart Than Science: Industrialized health care has suppressed the human interaction that forms the ineffable "art" of medicine--while failing to achieve true efficiency.
- The Tragedy of Thailand: How a model of democratization became patient zero for the global rise of authoritarianism.
- How Southern Plutocrats Betrayed America.
- Liberal Democracy Is Not the Problem: With authoritarianism on the rise at home and abroad, now is no time to give up on the American experiment.