Vol. 39 Nbr. 5, October 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- How to Find a Rewarding Streaming Money Flow.
- Original U.S. Series Trump Reboots as Pilots Decline.
- This Time MIPCOM Is All About MIP-TV, The L.A. Screenings.
- Backend and Residuals Are Things of a Linear Past.
- China Blesses And Curses Hollywood's Films.
- Massive IPTV Pirate Pay-TV Platform Shot Down in Europe by Italian Police.
- A Sports Media Dystopia: How A1975 Sci-Fi Movie Provides A Lens To The Future.
- Changes Will Bring New Opportunities. For Now They Bring Uncertainty.
- Better Than Last Year. Business Wasn't Perfect, But Still the Only Game in Town.
- The Ups and Downs of a Successful Market Facing Several Tricky Issues.
- This Time, Producers--Not Viewers--Took TV Outlets' Center Stage.
- New Challenges for America's Favorite Outlet For News, Sports.
- What's In Store As SVoD Proliferates, Spearheads M&A.
- Excerpt of a Letter to AT&T.
- Making History Without Knowing It. A Game Show Presaged A Presidency.
- Casting For Dubbing: Six Points To Avoid The Unknown Factor.
- The Media is Fashionably Late To Face the Dangers of 'Fast Fashion'.
- Movies in Greece Were Theo Kouroglou's Life Until He 'Moved' To the TV Biz.
- MAX or No MAX? How to Avoid Boeing MAX Planes.
- My 20 cents.