Vol. 39 Nbr. 2, April 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cutting Costs and Unleashing Creativity: AI in the TV Industry.
- L.A. Screenings: New Schedules, Changes, Mergers.
- MIP-TV Preview: The Good, The Bad, And The Usual.
- U.S. TV Viewers Have Rediscovered Free Viewing With Over-The-Air TV Antennas.
- Toy Fair New York Show--With a Twist.
- World Nations' Overrated Self-Notions.
- Forbes: Nexflix is the AOL of SVoD.
- Hollywood Heroines: The On-And Off-Screen Women Who Led The Industry.
- The History of TCA: How Critics Helped Shape the New U.S. TV Season.
- The Miami Market's Present And Future as Reported in VideoAge Daily.
- NATPE Seminars Highlights.
- AI in Dubbing: Almost There, But Still a Long Way to Go!(Artificial Intelligence Talks)
- Airports Compete For Title of 'Worst Services Provided'.
- My 20 cents.