Vol. 37 Nbr. 4, June 2017
- Bollore, Berlusconi in a feud of Napoleonic scope.
- NATPE Budapest to emulate success of Miami.
- The case of copyrights' secondary retrans fees: 'secondary transmissions' is a separate fee from the 'retransmission consent fee' that U.S. TV networks collect from cable and satellite TV systems.
- Letter to the editor.
- The Jornadas: Argentina's Cable TV market has new dates, more stands.
- Aussie's FTA to pay spectrum fees.
- Buyer participation increases at TRT's second annual screenings in Cesme, Turkey.
- A complex, fascinating Franco-Italian spat for media control, poorly rendered.
- Bill Peck: a serious executive who inadvertently brought fun to TV sales.
- A busy market for indies. A rewarding show for studios.
- U.S. critics agree to disagree on the future of TV.
- Hotel diamonds versus stars.
- My 2 cents.