Vol. 36 Nbr. 7, November - November 2016
- At ATF sales grow to Asian TV outlets.
- Economics drive Asia's interest in Western Football.
- U.K. groups now go to NATPE for Latin, European TV Business.
- Revenue for India's TV networks to match those in Italy or Australia: OTT & sports are big factors.
- Discop Africa now attracts the big guns, to the dismay of indies, but biz is done regardless.
- New biography "Presents" Alfred Hitchcock not as Odd Duck, but surely a strange bird.
- The biggest TV content show on earth delivered on its promise.
- Larry Gershman: creating the basis for innovating U.S., Int'l TV distribution.
- Regulators: the public has to deal with airlines' IT obsolescence.
- My 2 cents: Norman Horowitz Syndrome: a social and business condition that is beneficial to all concerned, but its value is not yet fully appreciated.