Vol. 35 Nbr. 5, June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Miami's production facilities give Europeans savings, quality.
- NATPE Europe: another CEE prologue in Prague.
- Never rewrite a hit, unless it's a super format sequel.
- Europe's AV revenue decline attributed to the U.S.
- The world's priciest cities for travel.
- FTA evolving from "must-carry" to "must-have" status.
- TV ratings in Italy now robust.
- Three women reporting news on U.S. TV viewed from top to bottom.
- Organic market in dollars and cents. Event only makes sense for a few: studios cutting into buyers' quality time with indies.
- In 1964, Max Gusberti's issues were residuals, pricing RAI TV programs.
- Creativity, innovation, foresight mark the fest's 67-year run.
- A tale of two generations running the same company.
- Airlines complain about their state's subsidies.
- Event planner & travel news.
- My 2 cents.