Vol. 35 Nbr. 2, February 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Challenges and rewards for Turkish TV producers.
- Formats, dramas and a studio tour at DISCOP Istanbul.
- The vanishing back nine of U.S. television.
- Di Bona's AFV spends quarter century in U.S. primetime.
- The video age of Telcos.
- Social media takes culture below ground.
- Studios' sales gain big.
- U.S. TV nets over-the-top.
- Happy hours at the Miami market; domestic component resurfaced.
- Event planner & travel news.
- Shortcomings at American Airlines.
- My 2 cents.