Vol. 34 Nbr. 7, December 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- AFM: producers trade pitching art for selling art.
- Asian buyers can't resist ATF's Siren call.
- Cannes-cun: the move from Cannes to Cancun.
- China limits online TV imports.
- High foreign box office $$ don't compensate for low U.S. BO $$.
- U.S. cable TV nets now live online.
- With NAB, CCW+SATCON events get international attention.
- Elia Kazan as revealed by his very own letters.
- A market good till the last drop: rain didn't dampen content sales.
- Yes, there are many challenges, but the market still ranks No. 1 in LATAM.
- LATAM's premier south cone TV event shows its strength.
- Western Airlines are not the world's best airlines.
- My 2 cents: the publishers' share of faults is hard to swallow, but at least print media should stop commiserating its ills and think about all the good things it has to offer.